Friday, February 22, 2013

1D quotes

Oh My Gosh!!!!!!  Just realized that my 1D facts post disappeared!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I will post it again (probably not with all the same facts) next week.  By the way I've decided only to post on either Saturday or Sunday every week because i am just to busy to try and post everyday.  But today i will post 20 1D quotes.

1. "When i bought Take Me Home the cashier told me i looked a lot like Zayn Malik.  I said i get that a lot." -Zayn Malik

2. "Without the fans there's no reason to be One Direction." -Zayn Malik

3. "There's nothing better than lying in bed or on the couch with a girl just to talk.  I know it sounds corny, but it's my thing." -Zayn Malik

4. "Just because you don't have a prince, doesn't mean your not a princess." -Zayn Malik

 5. "When i was 12 all of my friends had girlfriends and i didn't, i felt lonely so i asked my mom to date me." -Niall Horan

6. "I'll always defend the people i love, even though I'm as scary as a...as a...baby penguin?" -Niall Horan

7. "Zayn is a very protective guy, especially when it comes to Niall." -Harry Styles

8. "I once woke up at a random guy's house and i didn't actually know who he was." -Louis Tomlinson

9. "Zayn encourages me to go out with girl, some of his friends or people we know.  But i say my princess is on her way, i have to wait." -Niall Horan

10. "When Niall shares his food with another girl we know she's special." -Louis Tomlinson

11. "We cut up lemons on a chop board because they are good for our voices." -Niall Horan

12. "There comes a day when you realize turning the page is the best feeling in the world, because you realize there's so much more to the book then the page you were stuck on." -Zayn Malik

13. "It's incredible to have people showing there support when your doing something you love." -Louis Tomlinson

14. "There's nothing that annoys me more than people being horrible to my mates." -Louis Tomlinson

15. "I'd rather be a boy and play with paper planes, than be a man and play with a woman's heart." -Niall Horan

16. "Anyone who is funny and doesn't take herself seriously is attractive to me." -Niall Horan

17. "I don't need the perfect one, i just need somebody who will make me feel like I'm the only one." -Zayn Malik

18. "The next girlfriend of Niall's must feel special...Niall waited so long for you." -Liam Payne

19. "I don't know if we'll ever get used to the attention from the fans." -Louis Tomlinson

20. "My accent always works on girls, they like it, i don't know why?" -Niall Horan (Lord jesus help this lost child)

Alright thanks for reading.  And sorry i haven't posted in a while.  I will post some bonus pictures with quotes as an apology for not posting in forever!  And then a video!


One for Niall...

 One for Zayn...

 One for Liam...
 
One for Harry...

 And one for Louis...

I love this video!!! Just came out yesterday in Canada :(  I couldn't wait for it!  And here it is, enjoy!

 

Thanks for reading, and come back next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment