Thursday, September 19, 2013

Sorry :(

Hey guys!  I know i have not updated in a while, i at least should have done a Dark chapter... but i haven't :P  But as most of you know school has started and i have been VERY busy.  So i might only be updating every couple weekends, sorry :(  I also know some of you are probably wondering why i didn't do a happy birthday Niall post!  Well that is because of school.  I have just been SO busy that i haven't gotten around to do it.  But i do have all of the pictures i am going to use for it picked out so i promise i will do a happy belated birthday Niall post this weekend.  I will also do a chapter of Dark this weekend.

I have decided to try something out.  It is something fun, small and short that i will probably be able to do during the week.  IMAGINES!!!! (btw they are 1D imagines, but you probably already guessed that)  I will be taking requests, just give me this information:

Boy:
If you want you name to be put in the story:
Sad/happy:
Marry/date/dirty/already together when imagine starts:

And that should do it!  If you think some of those options would make the imagine boring because you pretty much know what will happen, you can tell me that you just wanted it to be more of a surprise so you don't have to give me that option.

Alrighty, i think that's everything.  Once again i'm SOOOOO SORRY for not posting in a while, but i'm sure lots of you know how much school takes over your life :P  Bye, love you all <3

2 comments:

  1. Boy: Louis
    Me: Aaliyah
    Surprise me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy: Niall or Louis (Surprise me :D)
    If you want you name to be put in the story: Yes. It's Caroline
    Sad/happy: HAPPY
    Marry/date/dirty/already together when imagine starts: Marry/date/ or dirty. (Surprise me again lol)

    Thanks a lot babe!

    ReplyDelete