Sunday, October 27, 2013

New song

Soooo.... who's heard STORY OF MY LIFE!!!!!!????????  Like best song ever right? (lol see what i did there?)  The sound is so much more mature and different from all of their other music.  I actually love it.  I hope all of their new songs are like that.  It's just so more mature.  Maybe with this new music people will take them more seriously.  If you haven't heard it here is the audio of of their YouTube channel.


OMG BEST SONG EVER RIGHT!  I could not stop crying the first time i heard it.  I still cry for a bit each i time i hear it.  Now i just have it on repeat on my phone all day. :P  It comes out on iTunes on my birthday (October 28th).  Wow just by typing that i realized my birthday's tomorrow!  Yay i'm so excited now :P

No comments:

Post a Comment