Monday, January 28, 2013

Liam!!!

This post will be about Liam!!!  Sorry I'm always posting so late in the day but i am always so busy so i can never find time to post.  Well, like always, the facts.

Full name: Liam James Payne.
Age: 19.
Birthday: August 29, 1993.
From: Wolverhampton, West Midlands, England.
Parents: Father: Geoff.  Mother: Karen.
Siblings: Two older sisters Ruth and Nicola.
Fears: Spoons.

Just have to mention while i was writing this What Makes You Beautiful came on the radio!

                                                                       Aaaaaaah....

                                                                      Liam face!

Hey Liam... how ya doing today? ;) lol

Well...hmm...Liam...... :D isn't he just adorable?  I think so.  Alright enough with the funny business, I'll be serious again :(...video time!!!

I love their videos, hope you do to!

Well thanks for reading!  I'll post again tomorrow!  Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment