Friday, January 25, 2013

The Members

Hey everyone Welcome to my blog!!!!!!  This is my first ever post so i will try and make it interesting so you come back!  Also please check out my other blog www.homeschoolandeverythingelse.blogspot.com thanks!  Alright so as you can probably tell from the name this will be all about One Direction, the best boy band in the world!  My personal favorite out of the band is Zayn Malik.  But you can tell me your favorite by commenting below.  If you are knew to being a Directioner i will name them for you: Louis Tomlinson (age 21), Zayn Malik (age 20), Liam Payne (age 19), Niall Horan (age 19) and last but not least Harry Styles (age 18).  I will now post a picture of all of them but i will make sure i put there names under there pictures.
Harry Styles
Louis Tomlinson
Niall Horan
Liam Payne
Zayn Malik

And there you have it the Gorgeous members of One Direction.
Well i have to go know, hope you enjoyed my first installment of Second Direction. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment