Thursday, August 29, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIAM!!!

Hey.  To any of you who read this on his birthday... sorry for the mistakes in the paragraph below.  I was really rushing when i did it so i didn't have time to proof read it.  But it's fixed now so.. :D

Happy 20th birthday Liam Payne!!!!!  Wow, i can't believe I'm saying happy 20th birthday.  You've grown up so much since the X Factor.  I can still remember that cute little boy with the Justin Bieber flip and crazy voice.  Now you're turning 20 and changed your hair i don't know how many times :P  And in the biggest boy band in the world.  Us, Directioners, and you have gone through so much lately and you have stood by our side while we've stood by yours.  It's hard, having all those horrible people out there who hate you for NO reason, and those people who want to control who you and the boys are, and not let you be yourselves.  I've felt like lately you and the boys haven't been, well, you.  I know you're growing up and maturing but i also know that those cheeky teenagers from the X Factor will ALWAYS be there, but lately i haven't seen that.  I hate to think that people like management, and the haters are changing you.  So i hope you can take this one day to be yourself before it all goes back to the serious act for the cameras.  I would just like to add though, watching Best Song Ever i know that those five crazy, hilarious, fun boys are still in there, and the pictures and videos we see are not the real you.  So let management know... that they're not fooling anyone.  We love you Liam, i love you, and we want you to know that no matter how much you change, or how much hate you get, or anything at all, we will ALWAYS love you and ALWAYS stand by you and the boys through everything and everyone.  Now for a little trip down memory lane...

Your X Factor audition

You don't know how much I'm crying right now.  I love you so much.  Watching this I've realized how much you and the boys have grown up :')

You went from What Makes You Beautiful

And One Thing

To Little Things

And Best Song Ever

Now some pictures throughout the years...

2010 Liam

2011 Liam

2012 Liam

2013 Liam

And oh my gosh the Teen Vogue shoot...

And now a couple cute Liam gifs

Oh my gosh Liam... :P

Cutie

Alright guys... that's all i have time for today.  And have an amazing 20th birthday Liam.

Oh and PS...  I'm going to This Is Us later!!!!!!!!  So excited, will talk about it tomorrow.  Love you all <3

No comments:

Post a Comment