Tuesday, August 27, 2013

VMA's

So who watched the MuchMusic VMA's on Sunday?  First off... When the boys presented the award in the beginning, HARRY'S PANTS!  Like jesus boy how do you even breath!  How does... well you know... breath?????!!!!!!  I mean like there's this big bulge where it is!  That CAN'T be comfortable!

Okay well this pic doesn't give you the full effect... but you get the point.  They're tight!  I mean most of my jeans aren't even that tight!  God those boys are sexy...

And then....... Taylor (Swift)'s speech when she got her award for I Knew You Were Trouble.  She was all like "Thank you to who inspired this song, you know who you are."  And then that was the end of her speech then imediatly the camera went to where the boys were sitting and Harry was just there sucking his teeth and clapping like "Fuck off Taylor... are you fucking kidding me?"

 Sorry.  This was the best video i could find on it.

I was SO mad when she said that.  I mean GET OVER IT TAYLOR!  Sorry just had to put that out there.  I also noticed that in my "Pictures" post i put the video of the boys getting interviewed on Chatty Man.  There are three of them.  This is the second one, i will put the third one in my next pictures post which will be coming out VERY soon!

LOVE these interviews!  Hope you do too!

No comments:

Post a Comment