Friday, August 30, 2013

This Is Us

Sooooo...  As some of you might know, i went to see This Is Us last night!!!!!!  Oh My Freaking GOD it was AMAZING!!!  I laughed and cried, and laughed some more.  There was singing, and shirtless boys, and jokes, and emotion, and back stories, and memories.  In this movie you could really see the REAL One Direction.  I can't WAIT for you guys to see it so you can comment on this post and tell me what you thought!  Ever since i came home from the theatre i wanted to go right back and watch it all over again.  There are these three clips where Harry, Zayn and Niall all have there morning voices... and DAMN they were sexy!  That movie gave me some serious feels...  And there was also a bunch of scenes where the would show them preforming and while they were singing they would look RIGHT into the camera, and it felt like they were looking RIGHT at you!  And i have to say... the 3D in that movie was AMAZING!  Like i find most 3D movies start out kinda 3D in the beginning.  But by the end of the movie you just feel like you're watching a 2D movie.  But not this one!  They had a bunch of cool effects and stuff during the concert scenes that would keep it really 3D.  It was SOOO good!!!! :) <3  I can't wait for it to come out on DVD.  I think my parent's might take it from me after a while thought :P  Cause i will probably watch in non stop.  Alright.  I don't want to give you guys anymore spoilers.

I would also like to mention that a lot of news sights i'm going on are calling the movie "Charming, but boring."  DON'T LISTEN TO THAT SHIT!!!!!  It is SOOOOOOOOOOOO far from boring that it's not even funny... aaaaaaaaaand it's no where near charming.  It's gone past hot, gorgeous, and amazing and reached a whole new level!

Have a lovely day :)  And please Please PLEASE comment on this post after you see the movie to tell me what you thought!


No comments:

Post a Comment