Saturday, August 10, 2013

Happy Late Anniversery


You don't even know how sorry I am that I haven't posted in a while, but... It's SUMMER!!!!!!!  And I've just been relaxing, so I just haven't had the motivation to post :P but here we go!  King of a late happy anniversary to the boys :D



Happy 3 year anniversary boys.  Wow.  It's been three years.  I can't believe this.  Three years ago on July 23, 2010 One Direction was born.  You are such an inspiration to so many people including myself.  You've changed so many lives, and even saved some.  Louis William Tomlinson, Harry Edward Styles, Zayn Javaad Malik, Liam James Payne and Niall James Horan, the five most amazing, talented, gorgeous, loving and perfect boys I've ever known.  Even though I don't really know you I feel like I do because you are so dedicated to your fans.  Always telling us and showing us that you appreciate and love each and every one of us.  If you had the chance to meet us all, even for just a second, I know you would take it because that is just who you are.  We will support you through anything, heartbreak, threats, sadness, stress, injury, we will never give up on you like you never give up on us.  You take months out of your lives to perform for us, and do signings, and meet and greets, and you stay grounded and happy through all of it.  That is why we love you so, so much. Now some pictures from thought the years to show how we've been with you this whole time :)

 Cutie

God this kills me

He still makes this position when he sings :)

This is Harry's audition clip.  So cute :P

Liam is so adorable

His audition is literally angelic

God he makes me melt

Jesus he's adorable

I love you Zayn, but god am i glad puberty was good to you

You've changed so much

My R&B boy

I wish this was longer :(

Can you believe this is Louis?  God he's changed

My baby

How did you see with all that hair? lol

I love ya boo, but, this wasn't your best performance :P

And now the best one out of all... NIALL!

He looks about 12!  He is like a little baby chick, cute blond hair and rosy cheeks :)

Omg my god fetus Niall makes me melt...

Oh my god I'm literally crying right now.  He is past adorable, it's... it's just... uuuuuuuuuuggggghhhh

Oh my god this is adorable.  His reaction at the end... :)
Then and now pictures:
Niall



  
Louis
  


Zayn



Harry



Liam


Man have they changed.  But they still have those childish personalities :P

Now there music videos in order of release:


 
 What Makes You Beautiful

  
Gotta Be You

 
One Thing

 
Little Things

 
Live While We're Young

 
Kiss You

 
This is the alternate video for Kiss You, i don't remember what the difference is :P

 
One Way Or Another

 
And then of course there best video ever, BEST SONG EVER!!!

And now just because they're that amazing... the behind the scenes video for the music videos!


 
WMYB behind the scenes.  Poor Louis, he just doesn't like to drive fast!


 
GBY behind the scenes.  Not exactly your typical behind the scenes... but it's awesome :P


 
One Thing behind the scenes.  Weirdos :P


 
Little Things behind the scenes.  I love this video <3


 
LWWY behind the scenes.  I like how the camera man seems tots cool with them not listening.


 
Kiss You behind the scenes.  Definitely my favorite behind the scenes video.


 
BSE behind the scenes.  Lol if you read that out loud it rhymes.  I'm weird :P

Now just a couple random Harry GIF's that i found :D





Well hope you enjoyed this late happy anniversary!!!!  LONG LIVE 1D <3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment